The accepted papers will be peer-reviewed by the Scientific Committee. The criteria for paper acceptance are the following: scientific quality, topical relevance, and originality.
Selected best papers will be considered for publication in:
- Intellectual Economics, ISSN 1822-8011 (Scopus)
- Public Policy and Administration, ISSN 1648-2603 (Scopus)
- International Comparative Jurisprudence, ISSN 2351-6674
- Social Inquiry into Well-Being, ISSN 2351-6682
- Business Systems & Economics, ISSN 2029-8234
- Societal Studies, ISSN 2029-2244
- Social Work, ISSN 2029-2775
- Health Policy and Management, ISSN 2029-9001
- Jurisprudence, ISSN 2029-2058
- Social Technologies, ISSN 2029-7564
Language of the conference and publications: English
Abstracts and full papers should be submitted by completing the abstract form and full paper form. The length of the article is 5-20 pages.
Please submit the abstracts and full papers at firstname.lastname@example.org.